Business and corporation tax
At Baker Tilly, we keep up to date on the trends and development in legislation. In this way, we can provide long-term advice at the highest professional level and with a focus on your company.
Baker Tilly’s tax department wants to be your preferred adviser so that you and your company are organised and prepared in the most optimum way to deal with future challenges.
- Selection of the most optimum company structure
- Tax-free restructuring, including mergers, demergers, transfer of assets, exchange of shares, etc
- Danish and International joint taxation
- International taxation and double taxation conditions
- Transfer pricing
- Thin capitalisation, interest rate restrictions and deficit reduction
- Buying and selling companies
- VAT conditions
As a member of an international network, Baker Tilly International, we can also offer complementary advice and sparring beyond national borders.
If you have questions about your specific situation, please contact our specialists in the field of corporate taxation.